Protravel offers a full range of corporate travel services, from complete program management to global executive travel.
- Our clients benefit from Protravel's top partnerships with all major airlines worldwide, including VIP priority wait-list clearance, upgrades, negotiated rates, plus special fares and inventory
- In-house team of fare and route experts and dedicated charter air department
- Frequent flyer and Airline Incentive Program support
- Preferred rates, block space and value-added perks—including complementary daily breakfast, upgrades and Wi-Fi—at thousands of hotels and hundreds of cities through Travel Leaders and Virtuoso hotel programs
- Exclusive VIP amenities, upgrades, dining/spa credits and at the world's elite 4- and 5-star hotels, resorts and villas
- Executive apartments and extended-stay arrangements
- Advanced proprietary travel management reporting
- Seamless integration with powerful online booking tools including Concur™ & Certify™
- Sophisticated mobile itineraries, online traveler profiles and risk management software support and alert clients anywhere in the world
- Negotiated rates and value-added black car and rental programs with no volume commitment, plus premium meet-and-greet assistance and transfers
- In-house visa and passport department, private security, travel insurance, foreign currency, luggage and other services
- VIP access to dinner reservations, tee-times, spa appointments, and global event tickets
Meetings & incentives and entertainment industry travel solutions
Group Meetings & Incentive Travel
Our dedicated Meetings & Events team has the experience and industry connections to plan, source and coordinate high-profile events. Our negotiated rates for air, hotel, transfers, and food & beverage equal huge savings for your company. From a 50-person incentive trip to a 400-attendee conference, Protravel handles every company size and industry.
Entertainment Industry Travel
With branches in the heart of the entertainment world—including New York, Beverly Hills and London—Protravel has long been the first choice for some of the most recognized names in film, television, music and fashion. Our discreet luxury services and experienced advisors cater to the unique needs of entertainment clients and their support teams.
Contact our Corporate Team
Hear from those who know the power of Protravel
I met Christie Troutt while working with my past Executive and was sure to continue my relationship with her for my travel needs on to my next Executive. Christie now navigates very complicated trips throughout Australia, China, and the US seamlessly. And I use her for personal travel—my friends and family use her too!
Working with Joni Miller has been an absolute pleasure—and we have done so for many years, both for our business travel as well as our own personal travel. Every trip has been made so easy for us. Joni always goes the extra mile and makes everything go smoothly.
Aanchal Gandhi is wonderful to work with, a virtual outsource arm of our firm. She always aiming to provide the best service, garnering the best rates, and make travel seamless for her clients. We chose to work with her at my new firm after nearly a decade of working with her at my prior firm. In the business environment, Aanchal is a person that we can trust. She not only helps arrange our travel, but puts in the effort to help us find the best solution at attractive rates. She also works incredibly hard to ensure that we travel for business, it is an extension of home. Aanchal is invaluable as she provides a solution to travel emergencies (and she does it in the most welcoming, warm, and energetic way).
When you're responsible for the business travel arrangements for a group, it's important to know that you can depend on someone having your back when there's an emergency: a cancelled flight, a passenger missing a connection, etc. Mark Abeytia has proven time and again that he's that guy. He has interrupted his other plans—business and personal—to deal with a late-breaking emergency. Plus he's a stickler for details, which is very much appreciated by all the people in my traveling parties.
Protravel’s dedicated Corporate Travel Agents and Account Managers are the best in the business
Experienced with businesses large and small across multiple industries, our team is client-focused and internationally known.
Luxury Travel Advisor
Corona del Mar, CA
Entertainment and Corporate Travel Agent
Beverly Hills, CA
Experienced Corporate & Leisure Travel Agent
Global Business and Leisure Travel
New York, NY
Luxury Corporate and Leisure Travel Agent
New York, NY
Executive Corporate and Leisure Travel Agent
New York, NY
Executive Corporate & Leisure Travel Team
New York, NY